Skip to content
1⁄2 Cup - Whole Wheat Flour
1 Scoop - Real Whey Protein Isolate - Invisible Flavor
1⁄2 Cup - Organic Pumpkin Puree
1 Whole Egg
2 Tbsp - Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp - Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp - Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp - Whipped Cream Cheese
12 Liquid Sweetener Drops (of choice)
1 Tsp - Baking Powder
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Almond or Dairy Milk (may be needed if batter is too thick)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine dry ingredients
- Add in pumpkin, yogurt, egg, and sweetener; mix well.
- Spray four donut pans with coconut oil spray and distribute batter evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and let cool.
Mix 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 2 tbsp of whipped cream cheese and one stevia packet
- Spread the bottom of two donuts with frosting and stick them together.
- Add more frosting on top, sprinkle